To ensure your SAFETY in the aqua park, please respect the following rules:
- Participants MUST be able to swim proficiently.
- NO access to children under the age of 6.
- ONLY access the park after registration, signed and validated release of liability, and attending our safety briefing.
- Use of lifejackets is MANDATORY. Your child must fit into one of the life jackets provided. If the life jacket is too big, we may refuse access on the water and may ask you to bring your own life jacket.
- Soft helmets and nose clips are available at no extra charge at check in.
- For safety reasons DO NOT use the aqua park while pregnant or if injured.
- ONLY use in the presence of a lifeguard.
- ONLY use during the official hours.
- DO NOT use in darkness or when there is lightning.
- Use the aqua park responsibly to ensure that you do not injure yourself or others. NEVER jump onto other participants.
- Lifeguards will expel people who have endangered their own safety or that of other participants on the aqua park.
- Our lifeguards on duty ONLY supervise the aqua park. Free swimming at your own risk.
- ALWAYS slide with your feet first, and move out of the landing area immediately.
- If you need assistance at any time, please call one of our lifeguards that are on the aqua park with you for help.
- Absolutely NO access to the park under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- NEVER dive underneath and off the features.
- NO smoking on the aqua park.
- NO access to the aqua park with any food or drink.
- Remove all jewellery, keys and any sharp objects before using the aqua park.
- Sunscreen is HIGHLY recommended.
- Please bring something to drink with you. We want to make sure that you stay hydrated during your stay. We have non-alcoholic beverages on sale at our shop.
- Charleston Aqua Park is NOT responsible for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- You MUST be at least 18 years or older to sign your own release of liability. For participants 17 and younger, a legal guardian ages 18 years or older must sign, and be present during check-in. Please DO NOT forget to bring a valid ID.
- Children 16 and under should NOT be left on site unsupervised.
- BBQs and fires are prohibited on our premises.
- Please park your car only in the designated area.
Carolina Waterski School LLC operating as Charleston Aqua Park and its employees cannot be held responsible for any accidents that occur due to improper use of the aqua park or by not following the safety rules above.